Vintage Italian Herringbone Dark Grey Custom Trousers
Customise for your wardrobe in Y+ Studio
Choose a waistband.
Pick a fabric.
Personalize your design.
Let's get started.
Our house style is a tailored fit featuring a higher waistline and fuller leg to showcase an overall classic, refined and sleek aesthetic. Our trousers and chinos are versatile enough to take you from dress to relaxed.
Fabric: Deadstock Vintage Italian wool from the 90s. This is a small batch fabric that was acquired from our supplier. Heavy and extremely structured, the fabric has a dry hand and vintage look to it. Will work well for those looking for a nice drape, pleats and structure.
Composition: 100% wool
Pattern/Colour: Dark Grey Herringbone
Opacity: Very Opaque
Fabric Origin: Italy
- Tailored cut with moderately higher rise and tapered leg.
- Curated selection of high quality European fabrics from Huddersfield Fine Worsted, Standeven, VBC, Dugdale, Spence Bryson, Brisbane Moss, Lanitex and many others
- Full customisation flexibility with choices of waistband, back pocket designs, hardware options, cuffs and detailing
- Customisable adjustments to waist, hip, thigh, knee and leg opening for a perfect fit
- Fabrics are hand cut by experienced master tailors
- Slanted front pockets
- High quality hardware and horn buttons