Y by Yeossal
Everyday Linen Chinos (Made to Order)
Here’s to our debut collection of made to order premium chinos for all your urban travels. Each pair is hand cut and the trousers are crafted with a moderately higher waistline. The trousers feature a tailored fit throughout with a slightly tapered leg to showcase an overall refined and sleek aesthetic. They are meant to be versatile enough to take you from smart casual to relaxed.
- Check out our measurement guide here
- Premium Irish Linens across different weights woven by Spence Bryson
- Customizable options for waistband, hem length and finishing
- Slanted front pockets
- Two jetted back pockets
- Dry clean
- Genuine horn buttons/Premium steel buckles
- Made in Singapore
Size and Fit
- Fits true to Natural Waist Size.
Trousers are not vanity sized so take the same size as your actual body waist measurement.
- Tailored cut with moderately higher rise, slightly tapered leg style.
- For more sizing enquiries, please drop us an email at email@example.com
1. MTO orders are non-returnable and refundable.
2. Every garment is hand cut and will feature a very small degree of variation.
3. The estimated delivery is approximately 4-5 weeks after order confirmation.
The fabric and cut is great. Fantastic quality
They run super small in the waist go up at leat 1 to 2 sizes . I ordered a 32 east and then hat to have then taken out at least 4cm. I am always true to size. It seems they cut small on most of their garments either that or they got my order wrong on the size , or the cutter was drunk!
I have bought a couple of Gurkha slacks to much dissatisfaction and some came from very well respected tailors. The amount of details that where asked on the order page made me very confident that these trousers would come with much satisfaction and they did. Upon opening and examining the trousers the quality is superb and better than most others I had ordered. My Yeossal Gurkha with the D ring accent are beautiful. They have my business and shall order again! Thank you !
Great service wonderful finish and amazing drake on the linen
The cloth (oatmeal) is beautifully soft with a nice weight to it. Fit is not bad off the size chart. Some minor adjustments would make it perfect.
Really great fit, perhaps a touch roomy on the tights but very clean and elegant cut. The irish linen is heavy enough that drapes beautifully and doesn't crease that much. I would buy again.
I will make an instagram post about true trousers I got :)
Perfect fit, excellent material