Y by Yeossal
Everyday Corduroy Chinos (Made to Order)
Not keen on wearing your woollen trousers for that weekend casual meet up? Tired of slipping into that selvedge jeans that you’ve worn every other weekend? Here’s the perfect in between option that I always rely on, the trusty corduroy chino. Ideal for all casual occasions and also some work settings, the corduroy trouser is one reliable piece that wears with so much comfort.
Crafted with a 12/13oz weight cotton corduroy(10 Wale) and 11oz weight(12 Wale) from Brisbane Moss, these fabrics come in a 10 & 12 wales/inch construction that carries enough texture but yet doesn’t appear too informal. The chinos are cut with a moderately high waist, in a slim modern silhouette that ensures no one will think corduroys are only reserved for your dad. We’ve handpicked 7 rich colours that will be perfect for most combinations and guarantee the final garment will be a stylish and dapper trouser for all occasions.
- - 100% Cotton-corduroy
- - 12/13oz weight (10 Wales - Thicker)
- - 11oz weight (12 Wales - Thinner)
- - Slanted front pockets
- - Jetted back pockets
- - Genuine horn buttons
- - Premium steel buckles
- - Dry Clean
- - Hand cut by our Master Tailor
Size & Fit
- Fits true to Natural Waist Size.
Trousers are not vanity sized so take the same size as your actual body waist measurement.
- Measurements in the sizing guide is of the garment itself, not body measurements.
- Tailored cut with moderately higher rise, slightly tapered leg style.
- For more sizing enquiries, please drop us an email at email@example.com