Y by Yeossal
Abraham Moon chore coat
Introducing the new chore coat by Yeossal.
Seeking inspiration from the classic chore coat, we make some adjustments and launch a dressier design.
Our version features slide in pockets that one can easily slip their hands in and out depending on the surrounding climate.
We have added button adjusters at the back hem of the fabric to help slim the jacket or allow more slack when layering.
For a more laid-back style, the chore coats are also tailored to be slightly shorter than the safari jacket.
Each of our chore coats are hand cut by an artisan, carefully put together and finished using premium materials.
We also uses genuine high quality horn buttons and fabrics that are available through our other MTO programs.
- 100% 12/13oz Lambswool woven by Abraham Moon & Sons
- Buttoned cuffs
- Button adjusters on waist
- Genuine horn buttons
- Hand wash
- Made in Singapore
Size and Fit
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal to achieve the intended fit
- This jacket is designed for a fitted cut
- Measurements in the sizing guide is of the garment itself, not body measurements