VBC Flannel S110 Biscuit Custom Trousers
Customise for your wardrobe in Y+ Studio
Choose a waistband.
Pick a fabric.
Personalize your design.
Let's get started.
Our house style is a tailored fit featuring a higher waistline and fuller leg to showcase an overall classic, refined and sleek aesthetic. Our trousers and chinos are versatile enough to take you from dress to relaxed.
- Tailored cut with moderately higher rise and tapered leg.
- Curated selection of high quality European fabrics from Huddersfield Fine Worsted, Standeven, VBC, Dugdale, Spence Bryson, Brisbane Moss, Lanitex and many others
- Full customisation flexibility with choices of waistband, back pocket designs, hardware options, cuffs and detailing
- Customisable adjustments to waist, hip, thigh, knee and leg opening for a perfect fit
- Single needle stitching
- Fabrics are hand cut by experienced master tailors
- Slanted front pockets
- High quality hardware and horn buttons
I’ve had several pairs of trousers and half a dozen shirts made by Yeossal with good results and they’re great value, but the last couple of purchases have seen standards slip dramatically. From significant manufacturing delays, to these last 2 pairs of completely unwearable flannels (issue with the pleats, making them skin-tight through the thighs).
Clearly a mistake has been made with the measurements (that can happen sometimes) as they were the same as previous measurements, but when I emailed to complain, there was no reply, just an automatic email issuing a refund.
I emailed again to follow up, saying I didn’t want a refund, but for the issue to be fixed and I never got a reply.
Wouldn’t recommend Yeossal moving forwards.
Thanks for the honest feedback. We did reply to your email on 23 Dec. You may wish to check your spam folder as it may erroneously ended up there.
In that email, we explained the reason for the refund as well as the proposal of a resolution moving forward. The refund was made because there has to be an error somewhere with regards to the measurements thus resulting in poor fit. So for that we take responsibility and hence the refund.
In the same email we also make the proposal of a remake with updated measurements but didn't hear back (presumably because you didn't receive the email in your inbox).
We have nonetheless sent another follow-up email today and we would love you assist you further with your query. Thank you.