At Yeossal & Co, our business is serving you with a great customer experience through the high quality products. We stand behind all of our products, so if what you've purchased isn't working for you, we are happy to help.
You are welcome to return anything that was purchased from Yeossal, both custom made and stocked products. You may return any of the products you purchased for a refund within 60 days for the items delivered.
While we accept returns of anything and for any reason, there are exceptions where returns may not be accepted:
- Items that has been excessively worn (except for trying), washed or altered
- Items that have been soiled or contaminated
- Items with missing accessories that is part of the product
- Items marked as Final Sale
- Underwear and socks
Return and Refund Process
To begin the return process, please visit our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email to start the return process. You will be guided through a few simple steps to confirm your return request and receive the return instructions.
For stocked items, you can return your item by using your own courier/postage service or ask us for a pre-paid FedEx return label, which the cost will be deducted from the refund. You have the choice of receiving your refund back to your original payment method (within 30 days from delivery) or as store credit (within 60 days from delivery). Store credit lasts for 36 months from the date it is issued.
- For custom made items, you can return your item by using your own courier/postage service or ask us for a pre-paid FedEx return label, which the cost will be deducted from the refund. There is a restocking fee of 30% of the paid price for every custom made product returned and will be automatically deducted from the refund. You have the choice of receiving your refund back to your original payment method (within 30 days from delivery) or as store credit (within 60 days from delivery). Store credit lasts for 36 months from the date it is issued.
Direct from Showroom Orders
Orders purchased directly from our showroom location can't be returned via the Return Portal. In this case, kindly contact Customer Care for assistance with your return.
Why do we charge a return fee?
Unlike many other MTO programs where it's typical for customised items to be excluded from returns or refunds, we do accept returns for such items. We are also a customer like you, so we completely understand the inherent uncertainty of distance ordering. Even though we are a small business, we want to help in every way we can. That's why we created the custom made return program to help you order more confidently. If it doesn't work for you, no worries! It won't be a total loss, so as to speak.
Now, why do we charge a fee? The simple reason is that all of our Y+ Studio products are crafted expressly for you, solely on a made-to-order basis. These products are designed to provide you with maximum flexibility in personalising your favourite menswear pieces, tailored to your fit and individual preferences. Processing these returns thus takes up much more time than a regular stock item. Moreover, since we maintain a diverse collection of materials for your personalisation, we typically maintain only a small batch of most materials, for practicality reasons. It simply means that for every piece sold, we lost the opportunity to resell in other configurations that other customers may prefer. A return fee is therefore necessary to keep this program sustainable and benefit as many customers as possible.