Duke Adelaide Oxford Shoes
Level up your shoes game in Y+ Studio
Pick a leather.
Personalize your style.
Let's get started.
Complete your wardrobe look from the ground up with our curated edit of handgrade shoes. Made for you exclusively to your own specifications.
The fundamental aspect of shoemaking is the last - the "heart and soul" that carries both the aesthetics and fitting qualities of a well constructed shoe. We offer a diverse collection of lasts for you to create beautiful, sculpted shoes leading to the best possible fit, short of bespoke.
We source the finest aniline, semi-aniline, crust and other leathers from renowned tanneries such as Tannerie d' Annonay from France, Ilcea Conceria from Italy, C.F. Stead from UK, and Horween Leather Co. from USA to use on our handgrade shoes.
The end to end shoemaking process takes more than 100 operations to complete, from leather selection and clicking, upper closing, handwelted stitching connecting the upper, welt and insole, beveled waist to final finishing. Many of the steps are performed by hand to better control the finer aspects, save for a few machine assisted operations like outsole stitching* to reduce unnecessary costs while still maintaining the high quality of standards we demand of our handgrade shoes.
All of our custom handgrade shoes are produced on a made to order basis, using the handwelted construction to ensure maximum durability of the key connections of the shoe joints. Special attention is also placed on the choice of ancillary materials like inner lining, toe puffs and heel counter stiffeners to ensure a high grade product that will last for decades with proper care.
* Outsole stitching by hand is also available on request with a workmanship surcharge of S$200.
- Hand-welted construction, 4-5mm leather insole
- Finest leathers from top tanneries
- Hand lasted
- Corksheet footbed
- Leather board stiffeners
- Vegetable tanned calf lining
- Closed channel Italian leather outsole
- High SPI stitched outsole
- Layer stacked leather heel
Shoes took several months (extra) to arrive due to Covid implications, etc.
Now that I got that out of the way… here’s why I purchased another pair immediately after receiving my first!
1. The shoes are exceptionally done. The contours, materials, and fit are near bespoke for a price point that doesn’t come near to the bespoke realm.
2. Vinzen, whom I believe is their point man for customer support, is a class act. He has quick response, considering the time difference, and a will to make the customer happy. He and his team did a lot of troubleshooting for me throughout the order and they truly stood out as to why someone would purchase again from Yeossal!
It’s an amazing shoe and it worth to wait for it if you will customize it it fit perfectly the leather is perfect no scuffs or scratch’s thank you guys
I am incredibly pleased with my "The Duke" Adelaide Oxfords. This was my first experience with doing a custom made to order pair of shoes, and it was very easy and intuitive. The shoes are absolutely flawless in every detail and aspect. I love the boxing and shoe bags, and the pecan colored lasted shoe trees are a work of art in and of themselves! I received the shoes approximately 6 weeks after my order, which is a very timely MTO. I ordered mine in the YSQ last and with the Ilcea Museum Gold Leather which is a beautiful reddish brown color! Sizing is a little loose for my usual ordering size of 10.5 UK, but nothing that a pair of tongue pads won't easily resolve for me! This is one of my most favorite pairs of shoes in my collection, and I absolutely love the look and profile of the shoes with the spade soles.